View Single Post
Old 05.04.2015, 02:55 AM   #36793
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
little suggestion: have a sort of banner printed and bring it around at gigs, so you can tape it to the edge of the table you put your gear on, the sight of the "mess" of cables and your legs under it may not be that good looking from an audience perspective. OR you could buy a pico projector, and project random stuff on a white "banner" (sorry, I can't come up with a better term for it..) in the same spot. If you like the idea of people being able to "see" those wires and your legs (to avoid the "I'm just pressing play on itunes" vibe some electronic musicians give) perhaps try to tidy up a bit the wiring (bring your own plugs with enough outlets for your gear and set up the wiring the best you can). Random post of the day: mission accomplished. Could be 100% bullshit, but yeah, felt like posting this.

edit: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to _slavo_ again.". amazing.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|