View Single Post
Old 09.21.2009, 09:16 PM   #113
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)

from what i gather though, yr mom is just worried. moms do that....its a good thing even though it can be stressful. just a little reminder that they give a shit. thats how i look at it.

Yeah, I've been trying to look at it that way. Honestly, my mom is amazing. She actually took the day off work today to be with me. It wound up being kinda nice and we actually bonded and had some much needed honest talk. I usually try to avoid hearing any mention of the fucked up things I did to myself in middle and high school because it's really painful to listen to. I was seriously a huge wreck. I think that I was able to get the point across that I'm actually pretty stable and that this was just a glitch.

Oh and about my family - my relatives are nuts. My problems cannot even become close to comparing.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|