View Single Post
Old 01.27.2017, 12:11 PM   #89
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wow... not much happening so far is there?

Or is everyone just stuck watching the news with their jaws hanging open in shock?
http://pitchfork.com/news/71163-chie...rmer-producer/

This kid is a fucking idiot. I almost believed he has changed his life for the better and become a better person.

There's a whole wave of popular rappers who idolized him through high school (Lil Uzi Vert being the boldest example), but now he ought to watch them from the sidelines as he's completely irrelevant beyond the occasional, borderline ironic praise from Pitchfork reviewers.

I see this violent outburst as an act act of desperation.

In my opinion, his fall off was quick. "Finally Rich" and" Almighty So" were fire and even influential, but after that he just lost his hunger and turned into no more than a Gucci Mane carbon copy.

"Back from the Dead 2" is worth a mention because admittedly it did have some interesting moments ("Faneto", "Dear", "Where's Waldo" all go hard), albeit way too long to get through in one sitting. But on all of his post-Almighty So tapes and albums, he always sounded tired and bored as hell while rapping.

So, years of laziness and handling his career like an idiot are finally taking a toll on him. Oh well.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|