View Single Post
Old 05.09.2006, 10:18 AM   #8
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i was renting out a DVD from the local shop with my mate last weekend, just staying in watching a movie and having a blaze, so we come to an agreement, He pays to rent the DVD and i'll buy the munchies... so i go up to the counter with a large packet of Walkers crisps (they are the new lime flavored ones - Charolette Church is in the ad for them) when all of a sudden the bitch behind the counter starts this shit about how "they arent nice", how i should "put them back and get a different kind", all about how she tried them with her friend and that they stink.. i'm like.. "fuck it, i'll take my chances, maybe i will like em maybe i wont but what the hell!! what am i loosing only the cost of them which was about €2!".. but no.... she had to fucking go again...."i'm telling you... you will not like them crisps... they are horrible, put them back now and get a different type" at this stage a queue had formed behind me... i let fly.." look, i'm gonna buy these fuckin things and see how I like them and not you... you tried em and didint like em now i'm gonna give em a shot, he's the fuckin money, take it and we'll consider this simple transaction over" now she gets stroppy..."well if you dont like em its your own fault" now the €2 coin has bounced off the counter and i turn on me heels and leave, didnt look back but imagined the €2 coin embedded in her forehead as i leave smiling to myself...
my point was all i was doing was buying somethin in a shop and this...YOKE has to get the whole pitch in and try and do some sort of good deed for the day with a queue of people behind me...i was very stoned and i really dont need this confrontation..

i feel better about it now... maybe i went overboard...
the crisps in the end were actually.....horrible
my mate finished the bag