Thread: Lou Reed RIP
View Single Post
Old 11.27.2013, 07:19 PM   #67
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanaldoNecro
Cool Velvets tracks released. Thurston has covered this.
https://soundcloud.com/umesongs/the-...rground-im-not

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
That song has been out for years now along with the rest of that gym show.

The deluxe White Light/White Heat will see the white light of the official day on December 10. Besides the fact that the (April?) 1967 Gym show will finally be out in (hopefully) bitchen sound, I'm intrigued by the alternate stereo take of "I Heard Her Call My Name" (!) and the early "Beginning To See The Light". As for the liner notes, I would have preferred Richie Unterberger (dig his t-shirt) or Clinton Heylin to David Fricke, but apparently Fricke interviewed Lou and Cale this year for this box set, so I'm down with having access to such recent info. Plus, I guess I should just be happy that Heylin is apparently no longer persona non grata within Bob Dylan's inner circle, as proven by the inclusion of his liner notes on Dylan's insane Complete Album Collection Vol. 1 megabox.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|