View Single Post
Old 08.06.2008, 08:35 AM   #31
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
I'd really love to see King Crimson, but $60 is just way too out of my price range for a set that's going to compromised of mostly new material (which I do like, but yeah, not for $60.) $25-$35 would be more reasonable.

As for SY, I've only seen them once this past July 4th. I might be seeing them at McCarren, but I'm not sure about that one yet. Hopefully I'll get to see them forty more times.

They played NO new material. They had a new drummer from Porcupine Tree that added new zest to the newfangled arrangements of established tunes. And if you look closely, you'll see the tix prices for their 'warmups' were only $25 !! PRIMO !!

And since I was lucky with a freebie for the first night, I saw two shows for $13.25, added fees included....

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|