View Single Post
Old 07.03.2007, 01:31 AM   #90
musicfallinglikesnow
stalker

musicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's assesmusicfallinglikesnow kicks all y'all's asses
I will state my reasons to download the record like this. I live in Argentina. I have to pay an Internet connection to get a job, when I get a job, so that's not a luxury but a necessity. Buying records in a store has become costly here at least for me who am not some of the privileged minority who enjoys a standard of living similar to that of Europe or America. Considering that a small label like Ecstatic Peace will probably NOT release the record as it is in Argentina, my choices are: to buy an "import" as it is called here, which is double or triple the value of the original record, having in mind one Argentinean peso: *EDIT: sorry, one dollar: three Argentinean pesos, or one euro, four Argentinean pesos, approx. The other choice: buying online, in which case I'll have to pay for the record, the shipping fee, plus the customs taxes, which are equal to the price of the record, in US dollars. That supposing the label decides to put it out through a major online store like Amazon which ships overseas. Anyway, a hard enterprise for my exiguous pocket in any case.
This is not an apology because I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I think Thurston would prefer some of his fans to enjoy his work this way to not to enjoy it at all. This is desperate, not rational, I know.
Thus said, I want to thank all that made possible for me to have the record, including Thurston of course.

musicfallinglikesnow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|