View Single Post
Old 06.04.2006, 07:11 PM   #256
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I went to Loyola myself. I'd bet you'll like it; it's not very intimidating when you're starting out. What are you majoring in? Which dorm are you in?

STAY OUT OF COFFEY HALL.

If you have any classes in Skye, be sure to get there early - the elevators become completely jammed, and you end up having to walk up about 10 flights of stairs, and you get to class late anyhow, with the added bonus of being on the brink of a coronary.

Depending on what you're majoring in, I might be able to help you with which classes/professors to avoid. This is KEY.

Good luck, and god fuckin' bless you.

This is a nice surprise. I'm actually registering for classes this week (I leave tomorrow morning). I already have some credits taken care of, because I took college courses in high school whenever they were offered. So I think I'm going to take advantage of that and double major, and hopefully get a Master's in English (what else I want to major in, I have no idea). I also have no idea what dorm I'm in yet. The form that I was sent had me prioritize the dorms according to first, second, and third choice...all I know is that I tried to choose whatever dorms had private bathrooms.

Dare I ask, what is Coffey Hall? And by all means, warn me about as many classes and/or professors as you can.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|