Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2008, 06:47 AM   #1
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
so, first i want to ask all of you nice people to keep this one serious, as much as you can.
does any of you ever had (or has now) serious drug problems. i obviously don't mean i-lost-my-car-and-aptment type of shit (since you obviously have a computer and a residence to type from), but one serious fiending for the drug might be enough. i leave alcohol and cigarettes aside, just because of their social accepted status. but an alcohol addiction fits.
this one is more for the illegal substances. cannabis might be left aside too, but i don't know. i know a person who claims he has a cannabis addiction, even though he gets how stupid it sounds. he just can't make a day w/o it and gets really fucked up if he doesn't have a stash. i think it's more of a brain game, but psychic withdrawal is a huge part of the shit (at least for me).
upper pills, downer pills, opiates, smack, crack (rock), meth, amph, all of the above...

anyone on the same boat?