View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 09:57 AM   #118
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Fitful sleep last night.

Life is short, people.

I consider all of you my "pen-pals" in the old sense of the word. I share of myself, and I enjoy when you all share of yourselves.

Adam's creativity and his willingness to be open about most things is RARE.

I want all of you to know that, even though you may be words on a screen, behind a funny picture, and with an odd user name, you are REAL to me in a way that is most valuable.

I interact with dozens of people each day who mean less to me than the small interactions I share with you guys.

atsonicpark and I would get into heated exchanges about film, art, how to view things, how to judge things, intellectual things. I am the better person for it.