View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 09:48 AM   #117
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Not much to add to what other people already expressed with better words than mines..

Sad news, but good memories too.

It's hard to pinpoint something specific about him, both for his prolific output and for the fact that, at least for me, it wasn't always something about that output itself that intrigued me, but mostly his passion/attitude and the thoughts that (willingly or not) some of his posts here and his multifaceted creativity provoked in me.

Here's a link to the Skip Tracer cover he recorded (as Scissor Shock) for the first SYG tribute, not sure if it's already available somewhere else (didn't check on archive.org), and most "new" board members won't even know what I'm talking about, but hey...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqemgr4usl...p%20Tracer.mp3
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|