View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 08:39 AM   #113
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
this.

or to elaborate...

it's been a lot of years, guys. A lot of us started on the old pre-SY.com board even. So a lot of us go pretty back in years. And it's just. Ugh. Some of us go months/years without posting. Or there's different crowds posting often at different times. Or in different threads or subforums.

But I just want to say that all these years. It is crazy. This sort of loose crowd of folks whom I consider my buddies. A lot of you guys y'know have been around through so much during my life.

(Thinking back to the OG forum and I was in college and running around crazy/young. And then the years go by. Got married. Bought a house. Different interests. So on.)

I know it's super rambly and even slightly OT. Guess I'm just saying that in a weird way this board has always been a sort of fam. Extended fam that maybe I don't see as often as I used to. But still.