View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 07:46 AM   #111
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
This is sad beyond words. I didn't know him as well as some of you guys did but he always struck me as a very nice guy who was seeking consesus rather than confrontation. A lot of users didn't get along on this forum but I could hardly imagine anyone not getting along with him.

A few years ago I posted a disturbing drawing of mine, which I made when I was still a child (I think it was called "Post Yr Childhood Drawings" or something like that). I originally intended it to have a self-deprecating comedic effect but Adam seemed to be really into it and baffled me by wanting to use it as an album cover. I was both flattered and confused. I granted him my permission but for some reason I didn't take the offer all too seriously, why would anyone use this piece of shit drawing as an album cover?

So it came to be that only last year I noticed that he actually stuck with the idea. The album in question was "Psychic Existentialism". This baffled me even more but at the same time I was intrigued.

I just had to listen to some of his stuff. His music was unconventional to say the least. He just did his own thing and reached a new level of unique by doing so. Both his music and his presentation had an air of the surreal and I applauded him for that. Not many people dare to be weird. Adam did, wholeheartedly! And from the things I've read he was very modest about it. He seemed like a guy that did amazing things but wouldn't shy away from laying back and having a beer with you.

Rest In Peace Adam!

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|