View Single Post
Old 02.06.2014, 06:47 AM   #108
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Had to come back on here after learning the news. What a terrible thing.
Though I never had any kind of regular contact with Adam, he's had this kind of presence - we clashed quite a few times on here (always in good fun though), but we always got on afterwards and then ended sharing a lot of music on last.fm, he would randomly come up and ask me for some electronic music and i'd ask him some other stuff, last he sent me some hip hop in april 2013.

anyways. bit weird to fil so saddened/affected by the passing of someone whom you've never even met, isn't it? but i do, i really do. he was definitely one of the most interesting, and most intelligent above all, persons i've ever met in my life. his outlook on music, art, things and life was, is absolutely original and unique, so incredibly determined. that's something death can't take off him.
may he find peace

i love you all so much and i hope you're all good - take care of yourselves, cause you are all a bunch of fantastic people
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|