View Single Post
Old 01.06.2021, 04:26 PM   #19
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
It is important to you to make sure the corporate narrative is the only one!

You know fuck all about me. I literally wrote an anti-corporation song last month. The rest of your post is you arrogantly blowing smoke up your own arse, cringe worthy rhetoric hyperbole off the fucking scale, anti-semitism and your derelict old mind crying as usual.

People keep asking why these two moaning sad-sacks keep posting here and it's quite obvious; the fact they simply can, and get away with it because of the mods turning a blind eye. If this place was a pub and there were right-wing lunatics spouting this fucking bile and they weren't kicked out then the pub would be what's known as a basic shit-hole. If they were allowed to continue then the dive would be avoided at all costs as it is clearly a shit-hole full of weird wankers. So with this superb analogy (could've stuck with the 4chan comparison but pubs innit and pub analogies are the best) I'll be steering clear of this dump until this lot clear the fuck off.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|