View Single Post
Old 01.10.2016, 03:00 PM   #47673
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
They haven´t been very often in Finland. Last time was 1996 & I wasn´t there (actually never seen them). I knew then they´re coming, but I said to me ( a poor excuse) they weren´t as great anymore as they were in the begin of eighties. Then one of my friend who was there was a long time really pain in my ass telling how great that gig was. Finally I have a possibility to change that experience!

Sev, where you heard from those new albums? There was information in wiki in the beginning of 2015 about two albums (which is going to have material from 4:13 dream -sessions) but some months after that information was deleted.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|