View Single Post
Old 11.14.2013, 12:52 PM   #114
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I HATE the stupid, pointless, fucking ignorant shit that is the rotating wheels on the Batcycle. How do the guns and attached electronics not get destroyed every time the full weight of the batcycle rolls across them? How come a cat burglar who doesn't even own a car know instantly how to drive an insane high tech piece of shit like that Batcycle? How does she know which buttos are for missiles and which buttons are for headlamps?

How many cops were killed? Gotham must have lost half their police force. the death benefits alone will bankrupt the city.

How does the city eat when for months there is no food being brought in?

How come in Nolan movies, (what a fucking shit filmmaker) the bad guys are always psychic, able to predict exactly what corner Batman will park in, or what direction batman will fly in from, etc? fucking shitty writing.

Frank Miller penned Year One and they animated that bad boy and it is fucking AWESOME. Makes the Nolan Batman movies look like the piece of ill-plotted shit they are,.