View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 10:50 PM   #80
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
hey assmunch, I left off Shout at the Devil & Theatre of Pain, didn't I? Looks that Kill was a really good hard rock/pop tune though....a fucking killer riff. One (or two) good songs does not make an album though. Case in point, Judas Priest's British Steel & Screaming for Vengeance. Similarly, Ratt's Out of the Cellar had Round & Round & Wanted Man, but I left it off.

a-fucking-men!!!!

that's true with so many albums all across the genres

maiden and priest have more to do with deep purple, sabbath and rainbow; and mötley, ratt and faster pussycat are influeced by the new york dolls and cheap trick. pretty different stuff

and priest's best album is sad wings of destiny. out of the cellar is great...but as i said it's controversial territory.

shout is way better than theater of pain but is mediocre compared to too fast for love
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|