View Single Post
Old 12.30.2014, 01:25 PM   #6182
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
probably a good assumption-- wanna see an epic battle. but if the fa cup has mighty battles too then why not.

Problem is it throws up the odd amazing battle but it's impossible to predict which ones they'll be. Although if you want to watch a game from that round just to imagine H8Kurdt and myself squirming for 90 minutes, Everton v West Ham might be fun. Should actually be quite an interesting game, too. Two very contrasting styles/managers. 1 up to Everton so far this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8kurdt
I suspect he has some romantic notion of going back there and saving the team in a wave of glory. Kind of like what Warnock wanted and failed. How the fans must be wishing for the days of Tony Pulis again.

Sure, but as a career move it's not gonna help him. He'll probably have even less of a budget there than he had under Ashley. What can he really do with Palace? Keep them up? Pulis left cos of their lack of ambition and Pardew's an ambitious manager. It just doesn't add up. Don't like him but I do rate him, and wouldn't mind if he came back to West Ham once we're in the Olympic Stadium. So long as he keeps his mouth shut, his head away from other players heads and his cock away from their wives ... allegedly.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|