View Single Post
Old 11.24.2013, 11:01 AM   #20
stophereyes
little trouble girl

stophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's assesstophereyes kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaaadrpk
Really? fourth? Oh, you're sooo lucky.

I agree with you. Kim and Bill totally blast, do you know that kim interview to mono kultur? What she said is something 100% genial, break the barriers of art and music. I think if were another person trying do what body/Head do, ok, can be nice (or not), but never will match so good as Kim and Bill. It's something really touching that awakens another feelings/sensations that I don't know how describe or give a name.
To me CLM and The Dust are really good too, but Body/Head.... it's another galaxy.

I like this quote from Kim's interview with Mary Gaitskill in Interview magazine:

Mary Gaitskill: It made sense to me why it’s called Body/Head because the sound of your voice is so visceral. But the music almost sounds like the way a brain could function. There’s something implacable about it.
Kim Gordon: Like waves or something.
Mary Gaitskill: Yeah, but not ocean waves. A brain wave.
stophereyes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|