View Single Post
Old 11.09.2018, 11:11 AM   #49995
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
found another:

Rock Cellar Magazine: Growing up, before metal existed, who were your influences?

Rob Halford: For me, as a singer, I loved listening to people like Janis Joplin and even people like Elvis and Little Richard. The voice is such a remarkable instrument. I always think when you’re singing, you’re singing from your soul. I get often asked, where do you find the way to scream so hard? If you listen to what Robert Plant was doing in those early Led Zeppelin albums or what Janis is doing with Big Brother & the Holding Company, it makes you understand what the human voice can do.

Rock Cellar Magazine: Can we hear any of those influences in your music?

Rob Halford: On the track called Revolution on the Angel of Retribution album, I was definitely channeling Robert Plant. You can hear it in the outro section mostly.

http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/20...er-spinal-tap/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|