View Single Post
Old 11.13.2021, 05:27 AM   #53803
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
For YEARS I've thought of starting a "Your Favorite EPs" thread. Intrusive thoughts get in the way...

my vote, at least the first one that popped into my head would be The Breeder's Safari EP. But also Low & Dirty Three's In The Fishtank collab (not sure if it is an EP actually though) perhaps it's too long), And one or two of the SYR releases, and and and and etc etc etc ;-)

Anyway, I'm now listening to this:
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds 'The Jam' (One More Time With Feeling)

which is very cool and much better (sorry) than the last few Nick Cave releases.

Also listened to these two yesterday on their day of release:

Oud Zeer by Jan Swerts

It's music inspired by graveyards, wonderful neo-classical minimal piano music and some drones

In Virus Times by Lee Ranaldo

it's sweet. Very curious how the physical edition will look like as well. It doesn't ship until next month though .... bummer

And during the last week(s), I've been on a diet of Dirty Three and Silver Mt Zion live shows, listening to them on my commute to work and back.

Up the queue for today:
a Gaelynn Lee album that I got for free
The Living Room Sessions - Gaelynn Lea LIVE [2020 Album] by Gaelynn Lea

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|