View Single Post
Old 10.22.2009, 02:11 PM   #1
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
i know that users on this board have mixed feelings about them as a band and that's perfectly fine. however, this is not a thread to debate sleater-kinney's worth. rather, it's a place where those of us who were fans can express our grievances/share our memories etc.

okay, so it's been three plus years since they decided to call it quits and i still find myself tearing up when i listen to their music. i find the song "#1 must have" is especially poignant, especially when corin starts screaming "now is the time to invent." seriously, why did you ladies have to go? sometimes i get angry because i feel as though i was back stabed - i really wanted to believe that corin was not going to let the tention between work and motherhood get to her, that carrie wouldn't be be resorting to blogs to channel her creative energy. they all really need to start playing in new bands, quickly.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|