Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 01.07.2010, 06:26 PM   #1327
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for the inputs, much appreciated.
Yes, those malekkos are sweet sounding things.
I like the controls for the mod on top (while they're "inside" the pedal in the Carbon Copy..not that I plan to play too much with those, I need a good analog delay, no matter what added effects it has).
Problem is, they're pretty hard to find over here (and even used cost a lot more compared to usa msrp), and even considering an order from usa, shipping + import taxes would make the price go quite a lot higher (they calculate import taxes on the whole package value, item+shipping costs...damn).
Listening to demos online I like Carbon Copy and Malekko over the memory toy (which would be my EH "alternative" coz I don't want more than 3-4 knobs tops , I don't need too many features).
I should pay you to buy me stuff and send anonymous packages with fake low-value declarations......heh.

example: price on malekko's website: 149$. official malekko international (european) dealers-> only one has the 616 available, price: 151 fuckin EUROS. GLOBAL ECONOMY my balls.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|