View Single Post
Old 10.08.2007, 09:52 AM   #113
5Against1
bad moon rising

5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
im just curious....not trying to be an asshole...but how many of those that died so you can have the opportnunity to vote wanted to die for that very reason?

how many people go into the military because they are patriotic and want to do something for their country?

how many join the amred forces because its literally about the easiest way into a decent career?

why are so many recruiting offices located in malls and shopping centers (id be willing to bet its because of all the looser kids that hang out...the 18 year olds fresh outta HS, not interested in going to college, and not a better damned thing to do)

how many go in cause they can do little else? maybe they were court ordered as an alrenative to jail...maybe they had a kid and needed a decent career....

i could be completely wrong, but im think only about ten percent of people that go in go in because they are "military mided". of course..what...atleast 75 percent of all that go in are forced into becoming "military minded" with all the mindless propaganda and all...

im just saying..i dont know...i just dont see why that would be a good reason to vote. i support voting, and think more people (including myself) should probally do it (even though i think it would be better if more people just decided to read up a bit and become not so...politcally ignorent).

i dont know man. i was just curious...seriously....as to why ya feel that way.

how many were drafted into vietnam agaist their will?
After Pearl Harbor lines formed around the block at recruitment centers, these men died so I can vote. The outcome of WWII was never a "slam dunk" and we (The UK included) could have easily lost. Watch the first 20 minutes of Saving Private Ryan and then give me a good reason to NOT spend a few minutes voting. Vietnam, Korea, and this Iraqi mess are not to be confused with the ACTUAL THREAT of WWII. Nobody recruited those men in WWII, they responded.