View Single Post
Old 09.11.2014, 01:44 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69

I would just note in all thistalk about "punk" the Clash and Black Flag were 2 of the tightest bands you would ever see.

The speed and precision of punk is what initially attracted me to is aesthetically speaking.. However in regards to Courtney Love being the most punk motherfucker to ever walk the planet, well that is in attitude, lifestyle, and approach more so than sound wise.

Quote:

Rob's comment about Courtney Hole being in Katy Perry is right on target. Perry is a nasty fucking whore.
And they call me the prude here

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|