View Single Post
Old 10.23.2016, 01:19 PM   #19797
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i loved it, and i'm still haunted by those characters. GREAT characters.

and yeah, ufff... wow...

great though. great.

Oh man, that last episode of TD2 stuck with me for weeks. Just ... fucking hell man... that landed. Hit me right in the gut in the way a great film (or show) should. So sad it was almost terrifying.

And not to spoil anything for anyone else, but I just have to mention... that desert scene. DAMN. When they asked for Frank's coat... UFFF.
Like, you just knew what was going to happen.
All he had to do was give up his dignity and all would have (supposedly) been well, but that was never going to happen.

It was great because it made me care... and care deeply... about these more or less despicable people. These two men who were only really "despicable" because they were flawed in the exact ways that the best of men are. Really, they were just people, surviving and living with their choices.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|