View Single Post
Old 09.15.2006, 09:58 PM   #136
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=ted_kennedy]Been thinkin' a lot lately that the top rappers, people like Nas and, I guess Biggie when he was alive, are actually better lyricists than any one from the rock world - Dylan, Young, Beatles, etc, etc.
quote]

Teddy, my boy, you are completely fucking crazy. No way in hell has any rapper ever been able to outword Dylan, Young or the Beatles. There have been some very inventive rappers out there, but none of them compare to Dylan or Young or Lennon/McCartney. Especially Nas. He sucks. I'd say maybe Chuck D came close, but he's the man. Fuck Nas. Biggie was ok, but his death helped his career more tha anything. Besides, Biggie was a poser. A pathetic wannabe, and I for one am glad he is dead. Now Im just waiting for Jay Z and Puff Diddy-Daddy to be knocked off. They never deserved their level of fame.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|