View Single Post
Old 07.27.2011, 06:23 PM   #1054
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Tevez hasn't left and one thing you can count on with him is he won't embarrass himself or the team out there and I thought that Dzeko start to come on late in the year. Maybe he was hurting earlier or having a hard time catching on to Mancini's system. I'd give him a chance or anyone else before I'd let Mario on the pitch again.

With most other teams I'd agree but the pressure on Mancini this season is immense and I look at that Man City team as is and they just don't look strong enough. I'd agree with you about Dzeko but think Tevez, so long as he remains a puppet for his agent, is becoming untennable for any club with serious ambitions for the future. He maybe hard working and talented but he's never at a club long enough for them to build around him. Balotelli is clearly a disasterous signing. I love the whole circus around him but I'm sure most Man City fans just want him gone. There is something strangely compelling about him, though. A strange blissfull tranguility while everything's going mental around him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I love Balotelli, he's had a tough life (til he became a multimillionaire, obviously). You can tell he has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old, and i mean that literally, he flounces around as though the hormones have just got started. But he does seem to have his heart in the right place and i hope he makes a success of himself, he's one of the few top level European players who's had to deal with really heavy racism as well

There was an interview on the radio today with someone who works at Man City who described Balotelli as completely unmanagable. I wouldn't want him fucking things up for my team but from the outside looking in he's brilliant entertainment, especially compared with the ultra media groomed bores who now dominate the prem. Could you imagine Steven Gerrard wearing a glove hat? No.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|