View Single Post
Old 06.19.2010, 08:41 PM   #113
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
I have a UFO kinda story.... I'm not blowing anything out of the water because it wasn't something tangible enough to change my life but is was real, fascinating and undeniable: seriously though.....

I was living on Guam (small island in Pacific). We just went through the worst typhoon ever documented there called Typhoon Paka. We were without power and water for almost a month. During that time I was staying in warehouse of the business my brother worked at. At night my brother and his co-workers were always hanging out outside barbecuing. This was often right after dusk, that they would all start focusing on the on the sky and stars which were ridiculously visible out there anyways, but even more-so now that lights were a minimal. They would always get loud and in a ruckus around that time with random claims popping up like "see that", "there, another one", "whooooaa" etc...

I was indoors always on the phone with my wife (then girlfriend) as the phone lines were the first to recover from the typhoon damage. I joined them one random night and joined in on what they were fascinated by. Here's how I can explain it.

The sky was full of stars, you know when they're so apparent you can see the depth of them. There was very prominent, bizarre star-like lights. The best way to explain them is, they were as bright as some of the brightest stars in the sky but nothing more. They appeared as typical stars and from my view, I couldn't imagine them as anything else, however, here's the twist: They're always first spotted because they are moving, gliding along through space in very defined, straight movements. They would suddenly zip around in perfectly straight lines making zig-zags, but again, very geometrically straight movements. They would be gliding so slow and graceful and them zip around at such supernatural speeds, it's like they were leaving tracers. They would often zip around, then disappear. You could sometimes see them reappear as if they stayed on track. Sometimes not at all.

Where it got really fascinating is when you would be following some of the lights, they would suddenly split into two perfectly identical lights, and then sometimes even three lights... and continue to zip around until they disappear.

Bare in mind, we were all sober, all seeing the same thing and it could be seen almost like clockwork night after night. This was very surreal, but it didn't feel freaky or threatening. It did have me laying awake in bed for a while at the time though.

It gave me lots of impressions and I would consider most. I've heard similar stories from other people all around the world explaining these same supernatural lights.... so don't find it a particularly bizarre event in relations to others experiences. At first, I was thinking that is was extraterrestrial because the way they moved was so very non human. Later I went through phases of thinking it was possibly military related, like advanced satellites or something, but they were definitely out of our ozone and covering so much space so fast, I just can't imagine. Overall, it just feels like a yet to be explained characteristic of our solar system and our existence. It just gives me the impression that space is that much more alive in the way that our planet is.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|