View Single Post
Old 12.23.2012, 04:13 PM   #16939
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
I love Catherine Deneuve, I'm downloading that movie!

I've watched very few films since my last time on here, but I did find the time to watch some amazing films... Ken Loach's "Kes", Fando y Lis, The Night of the Hunter, and re-watched Fish Tank. (Love that one!)

Most importantly I was able to rent a legit copy of Michelangelo Antonioni's "Red Desert" from my university. My life becomes a little more complete every time I take in an Antonioni and Vitti film. Sheer brilliance! What a change from his warm, wind torn, black & white drama, instead going for a coloured, vast, dark, industrial landscape, with Monica Vitti losing her mind much in the same vein as Gena Rowlands does in "A Woman Under the Influence", but not as severe. This is just another iconic Antonioni masterpiece.

Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|