View Single Post
Old 09.16.2008, 08:52 AM   #11
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
cool set, club was ok, the seated table thing is tough for loners like me but I got there early enough to get my spot...Tony Buck just killed on drums, free and powerful, maybe like William Hooker but more on the snare than tom...David Watson played both guitar and bagpipe...Lee mostly played his guitar...I enjoyed the whole set (which was just over an hour) but there were moments of some seriously driven drone that just knocked me out. And I found a wad of cash on the floor on the way out that almost paid for the beer and ticket. I would certainly see more gigs here, but goddamn the music beforehand was painful, chirpy piano versions of blondie and nirvana.

But I think I got the squirts this am from mr goodburger for dinner last night.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|