View Single Post
Old 12.19.2006, 03:27 PM   #57
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar
"the song isn't a racist song it is about women being treated as black slaves, it was actually a quote by yoko ono, but john was racist the beatles wrote racist songs non were ever published but there are some that made it on to bootlegs, things like "white power", "no pakistanies" and "back to the commonwelth", white power was john the other two were pauls songs"

Those pieces were recorded after the India trip, which happened in 1966/67, I think in 1968.

I know exactly what you're talking about and you have it all wrong !! In the original lyrics to "Get back" john wrote some lyrics and i cant stress this enough from a SARCASTIC point of view. He was making fun of the way some elitist englishman were acting being racist in all.All those words you posted are from an alt version of get back.John discussed the lyrics with paul and they both felt the lyrics might be miscontrued as actually racist instead of being sarcastic so they didn't publish it. You prove their point exactly being an idiot fan who misinterpreted the lyrics. Furthermore John loved chuck berry and littel richard so don't be throwing around heavy words like "racist" when you don't know all the information.
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|