View Single Post
Old 11.26.2018, 12:03 AM   #16
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Seeing a therapist had done me a lot of good., If you have a job that grinds you down throw caution to the wind and leave it, i have seen it work wonders for many people, myself included.

I actually recently did quit my job. I was swapping needle bins at a hospital, and pulling about 30k a year doing it, but the banality and general grossness of the job eventually got to me. Also, my mom's dying and I couldn't handle being surrounded by sick people 24/7. It really ate me up inside. I'm empathetic as all get out.

Thought I could go back to school. Realized I was too stressed/depressed to focus on anything. Just stopped going like an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
for a lot of people clearing the head is just a way to think more

don’t take it too hard.

sometimes you just gotta do some physical intense activity instead. trust me even the monks do it. see: hakuin.

splitting wood for winter or getting on a bicycle for a long ride or going to the woods for a hike will clear your head faster than sitting trying to not-think. plus it will pump your brain full of delicious endorphins, and dopamine, and serotonin, and a bunch of good stuff.

Earlier this year, I was all about exercise. I'll probably get back into it. Been smoking Newports again for a while now. Between my mom's deteriorating health, a broken heart, and the loss of another friend. I've been a bit off the wagon lately.

But yeah, exercise and a healthy diet was doing wonders for me. I'm just struggling to find the motivation. The hardest part is just getting to the gym. My lungs sucking ass rn ain't helpin. Time to stop buying cigs.

And yes - to answer your earlier question - I still make videos. Some of the stuff I was making earlier this year was bonkers. I think it was v. pro, Youtube-worthy tbh. Recently made a video of myself eating my own vomit and posted it on Facebook... just ask EVOLghost. Clearly not a sign of my strongest best mental health - shock humor/art excuse or not. The other stuff was great though.

Playing guitar too. Just started. Bought a 7 string. I have trouble focusing. Idk.

I appreciate the support everyone. Don''t like making things all about me. I'm glad this place still exists. Like a nice getaway from the rest of the world tbh. Same as it ever was.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|