View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 11:48 AM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
How are these people a burden to our society? How?
the party line that "illegal immigrants do not pay taxes" is a load of shit
most peope that earn under 30 thou a year do not pay taxes. they get their taxes refunded to them. the immihgrants and laborers make below that amount.
now, while they do not file income tax, that is but one teeeny tiny boit of the taxes collected from everyone in america. immigrants pay sales taxes, taxes on gasoline, etc etc. THEY PAY TAXES, so anyone claiming the immigrants are freeloaders is a fucking lying asshole.

these people want to WORK. they want to be good citizens. most are very devoutly religious. most are good honest poeple (just like all people). what's the fucking problem? if latin americ was full od white people and if mexico was full of white people, there would be no problem.
for decades, immigration, ILLEGAL immigratrion from canada was completely ignored, cuz they are white and blend in.

think about it.

these people protesting want to be americans and love america more than the fucking ungrateful citizens of the USA.