View Single Post
Old 08.30.2017, 09:39 PM   #9
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
I'll admit I only listen to sy once or twice a year for a few years now. part of that is because I listened to them SO much about a decade ago. another reason is because I'm constantly listening to new stuff searching for my new favorite thing. though after all these years, I still consider sy my favorite band by far. no other band has consistently amazed me. I remember when I was first getting into them, they were like a drug. every album I got I loved. still to this day I've never found another band as good. they kind of ruined music for me. I was spoiled early on. I still find artists that I very much like, but its only songs or albums.never is it everything they've done. I pretty much honestly like everything sy has done.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|