View Single Post
Old 10.12.2014, 04:05 PM   #135
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Last night at Höstfest 2014:

CIRCLE: Uncanny, monolithic, super fucking riff rock. Great stage presence as well, best sort of dicking around.

Kemialliset Ystävät: It's been six or seven years since the last time I really listened to them, and back then they were sitting on the floor playing darker drones. Now they had tables. Very pop oriented they've become. in a way it reminded me of four tet playing repetitive kraut shit. Excellent. I probably need to check out the newer stuff.

Teksti-TV 666: A New band, hadn't heard them before, but was positively surprised. Krautpunk sonic wall attack maybe with hints of ride, chapterhouse, jacobs mouse and that sort of pop rock thing. Nice. this sort of stuff: http://youtu.be/aXPN_BCk_3Y
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|