View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 03:21 PM   #10
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o o o
is it true that Berlusconi said that the people who will not vote for me are 'coglioni'? (i can translate in french, but at the moment i cannot find the right word in english)
it seems like a strange tactic to win votes...

yes, it's true... those are the moments when the real goliardic, rude, evil, arrogant president of the conseuil comes out.
he didn't win or lost votes (left side already hated him, right said think it like him)the "I-don't-know-who-to-vote-for"people are used to thise things
it happened many times he said unproper things:
he said to schulz he could act in a movie making the part of an SS general.
he said chinese people used to boil and eat babies
he says of his opponents they are of the worst extremist race of communists
he said italian concentration camps in the end were holiday places
he said islam people are less modern then inferior than us the strong of the world
he says bush calls him by phone to ask his opinion about US internal and foreing politics
and many other things---but not said in confidence in an hotel room, but at international meetings, in the parliament etc.

he called "us" coglioni, that means "testicles, stupid", in a sentence that sounded like:
who wants an italy different from the one we want is a masochist. un coglione.
pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|