View Single Post
Old 12.28.2006, 05:41 PM   #51
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Come on man! Is that what you honestly read my post to mean?! I am not at all trying to imply that gay anal love puts you more at risk to giving/spreading disease. Unprotected sex with women can give you nasty ass diseases too! Damn...

And you know what I mean by cranky; often you say what you think, but you also tend to post shit just to piss people off. You sent me a PM recently that attests to that. We will never be on the same wavelength becuz I'm not cranky... Or gay... Or old...

So what you're basically saying is that you didn't post what you mean?Is being 32 being old now?What is what?I might have to re-tune when there aren't so many americans on the board.Obviously my days might seriously be your nights.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|