View Single Post
Old 02.04.2020, 09:04 AM   #8097
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Guys, why is it racist to ask a simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
(not breaking, just a reminder)......was this ever determined?

I noticed neither of you shared a link showing that the FBI Investigation was over.

Neither of you provided a story stating the FBI never started such an investigation......yet each of you started slinging —RACIST—???

I must say I was somewhat taken aback this morning when reading the BREAKING NEWS about Ilhan Omar giving campaign budget funds to her boyfriend that somehow I missed these recent 2020 news stories regarding Omar’s supposed marriage to her brother:

January 26, 2020 FBI reviewing claims Ilhan Omar married her brother

January 26, 2020 Second Report Emerges Confirming Feds Reviewing Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Brother

January 27, 2020 FBI exploring evidence that Ilhan Omar may have married her brother: Report

January 27, 2020 FBI Investigating Whether Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother

January 27, 2020 FBI investigating whether Trump-hating congresswoman Ilhan Omar married her own brother to help him move to the US

February 2, 2020 FBI Investigating Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother To Get Him To U.S.

I’m willing to read any news story you can post where such an FBI Investigation isn’t taking place, but until then......keep your racist comments to yourself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Fuck sake, Ilhan did not marry her brother. What absolute racist bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
trytor peltor again celebrating putin’s assistance? lmao

fortunately there’s a paper trail here so digital fuckups can be remedied

and yeah, he’s a fucking racist
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|