View Single Post
Old 03.19.2009, 05:51 PM   #54
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Despite trying to shy away from negativity to a degree, I have to say there still is one band absolutely worth hating with every inch of my being, and that is -- of course -- the Mars Volta.

despite my aforementioned distaste for explaining my bits 'n bytes (there's typically none to give), I'm glad that you are finding a way to maintain Thee Golden Path with sorry fucks like Mars Volta in the world.

I've just known too many freaks that "pushed the limit" and found jesus because of it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>error break<<<<<<<<<<<<<

new data suggests that the intent of my original reply would be best served if you do actually find jesus and begin to sell His bibles door-to-door.

gawdspeed, fingerbutt. gawdspeed.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|