View Single Post
Old 01.31.2015, 05:31 PM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
that was a great read

some of the last (newly manufactured) LPs i bought had: parts that skipped, off-center holes that made the needle go sideways, bumps that made the arm fly up & down, various forms of scratches, unreachable grooves the auto-return arm would refuse to track, & other assorted headaches (e.g., having to get off the bed every 20' to flip/change records). pretty as they are they took up too much space in the house and when they were within reach my cat would use the spines as scratches, the little fucker. plus needles are consumables and not cheap.

if mirrorshades ever shows up here again, i'll offer to sell him back his records (he was sorry he had to sell them at the time).

let the auto-da-fé begin
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|