View Single Post
Old 07.04.2006, 03:15 PM   #1
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
THe latest in my Threads-about-Sonic-Youth-To-Try-And-Justify-My-Continued-Presence-On-The
-Sonic-Youth-Forum Series
is this rather sad attempt at credibility. Yawn. So...

Which of the above options comes closest to describing what you think Sonic Youth will be up to in 10 years time? I'm taking a guess that the members will still be performing together, but doing things more in the SYR experimantal/improvised mould. Dunno why though. Hmmm.

Thanks for taking part in my poll - it really is absolutely lovely of you - but please, tell us your choice too. You may wish to elaborate and give your reasons for choosing the option you did, or you may like to tell a joke about porcupines, or give us a recipe for fruit scones. Do what you like, really, I'm not that bothered. Not that you need my permission anyway.

Love.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|