Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 05:56 PM   #82
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Hopefully, in the near future, it will be run by a collective of all peoples, but that is the star trek fan in me talking.

what about the klingons!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? and like they make a big deal of having a russian on the crew in the future or whatever, like almost all the planets are living in peace and we're supposed to be impressed that nobody wants wants to nuke the ussr lol. and they even named a character after ayn rand, author of books like 'it makes you good person to be an asshole' and 'it's totally ok to be a douchebag' and she got written off the show because some exec assaulted the actress and they wanted to get rid of her, and romulan ale should be legal

so while i like the show i don't really wanna live in the star trek world where the universal globalist power sends a bunch of americans to save the universe every week
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|