Thread: True Blood
View Single Post
Old 09.14.2010, 05:09 AM   #102
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Dunno [kinda OFF TOPIC] I really don't see the point in complaining about a "trend" (or wathever this may be), just enjoy the things you like that come out of it, and don't give a shit about the useless ones.
Luckily series/films etc are (usually) not copycats of each other, coz of different "targets" etc.

example: covers of a "popular" magazine

twilight

true blood

I think they are "perceived" in different ways, not "it's all the same vampires stuff".

There are GOD KNOWS how many tv series/movies with cops and criminals.
I watch the ones I like or find interesting and I don't watch the ones I don't consider interesting/likable, but I don't hear much people complaining about "all this people-with-guns shit".
This is not a post "against" pbradly (also because I'm not 100% sure about the meaning of his post), just a generic opinion. Lots of people say "enough with fangs, jeez", like there's nothing else going on beside vampires stuff..mboh!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|