Thread: Hypocrisy?
View Single Post
Old 03.30.2006, 05:15 AM   #6
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
everyone seems to think that someone else will do it it seems. this whole issue probably goes into peoples embarrasment of talking about sex. i think we need to discuss it more openly in society and schools. i personally was given sex education at school but it was still kept quite quiet etc.

it needs to be done from an early age as well as there are plenty of cases of 11 and 12 year olds getting pregnant and std's etc. i lived in a place that shall remain nameless but had the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in britain and it was sad to see them trooping down the street to the local shopping centre.

people need to admit that people will have sex and not talking about condoms or sex education, even for those that some people think should not have them is for outdated fools.

which would people prefer: the spread of aids and other std's, unwanted pregancy or educated more responsible people with the means to protect themselves?
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|