View Single Post
Old 07.18.2006, 10:27 AM   #35
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
I've recently moved to a new apartment and my electrical bill is through the same company. I've had to phone a number of times to tell them that bills should be stopped at my old residence, but no... Those cunts keep sending me bills for both addresses and if I don't pay them up front, they'll cut all my electricity where I am now. First pay and then they reverse it.

Except that they'll take a fucking age to repay you. British Gas owe us £40 since we switched to NPower, and they're being a complete pain in the arse about it. Delays, excuses, claims that they still haven't had the meter reading etc. And every time we call about it, they insist that they have no record of our previous call.

Our experience, combined with their generally unethical behaviour, leads me to believe that no-one should ever do business with them. At all.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|