View Single Post
Old 07.17.2010, 02:12 PM   #17
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I read middle class fuckwits are trying to get high by inhaling Nitrous Oxide, commonly referred to as laughing gas, through balloons. The craze has claimed its first fatality in the UK. If it means the death of many middle class fuckwits, then I'm all for it. In fact I might become a supplier. It's known as "hippie crack". Thank the Lord for Nitrous Oxide.

Nitrous oxide has been around since the seventies. I guess it must be making a comeback. We used to use back then as a booster shot for the high we were on. Of course if amyl nitrate was available that was the preferred booster. The best line was what will future presidents say about i-dosing "I had it on mute"