View Single Post
Old 07.01.2009, 09:40 AM   #32
mindbomb
little trouble girl

mindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's asses
Hey! I was at the show last night to in Toronto. You may recognize me in the green shirt and hat in the very back top row area. Anyway, Kim is hot, Lee played amazingly he's one of my favourite musicians. I thought the opening band was pretty good to. The girl in the band reminded me of an old girlfriend somehow and I liked her moves. I gotta say, now that one of you guys mentioned it I'm kinda glad they did not play any Geffen material. I bought and the grey Eternal shirt but it only came in girls small once I finally went to buy one. That kinda pisses me off and I wish I got a mens large instead. I was not going to settle for the Hendrix and others shirt. I did get the stickers for $5 though.
mindbomb is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|