View Single Post
Old 10.10.2006, 08:13 AM   #29
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonicsix
okay, so I'm not sure if you Americans, English, European etc etc highschool goers have a 'muck up day' in year 12 (last year) as your final day of school. ever. but anyway we do (sort of, it's actually called 'dress up day' because my school is really tight and don't call it 'muck up day' because the other schools that do the kids go wild, like chopping the heads of chickens and stuff...i'm not kidding ) anyway. me and my friend were thinking of getting high and dressing up as beatniks, the clean cut kind, and then recite Ginsberg's 'Howl'. Is that a really stupid idea, like 'hey we're the weird alternative kids'? that's not what we are, but you know what i mean..and all the indie kids get to go as emo which screams of 'we are cooler than thee'.
last year i remember heaps of girls went as Barbie's. ahaha.
ps. it's an all girls school, relatively conservative (our principle is a nun! ahaha that still makes me laugh). not that makes much of a difference but yer. i don't really have any other ideas. a pirate might be cool.
any other thoughts/suggestions would be most appreciated!!!

Where I live there is no grade 12. We go straight from 11 to college, so I really wouldn't know what to suggest!
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|